Start time: 2:20pm
End time: 4:15 pm
1. Opening prayer
2. Approval of previous minutes
3. Financial update
Reviewed current expenses and budget reviewed . Expenses noted to be stable. Gain/loss
discussed $(7,422.40). Fundraising also discussed.
4. New church exploration discussed. Key factors to be addressed include cost, location
(accessibility), parking, "recognizable Catholic space", kitchen/social spaces and the financial
stability of the host space. It was decided to have Barbara Zeman, Joanna Muhalski, Jim
Sullivan to be part of a committee . Joanna and Barbara to lead the search.
5. New Year Fundraising Push discussed. It was decided to have a phone fundraising telethon on
12/12/15 between 1-4 at my home .
6. Operational responsibilities discussed. Each board member received an assignment.
7. Christmas event discussed. December 20, 2015 picked as date. Location to be determined by
8. Chapter scorecard discussed and reviewed.
Submitted by Ibrahim Zabaneh